This 4-day leadership retreat at Purcell Mountain Lodge is like no other. Capitalizing on the uniqueness of this mountain lodge, participants will expand their level of awareness and deepen their leadership skills through mountain travel, workshops, and reflection.
In this program you will learn to:
- listen more deeply to self, others and the environment
- develop both social and physical courage by managing yourself and your group in challenging alpine situations.
- access a higher level of presence and awareness through adventure activities and reflection practices
- engage more authentically and transparently when working with others by building socially safe work teams
- connect more strongly to an internal guidance system and use this to navigate uncertainty
- develop greater resiliency in the face of challenge and the unknown
Who is this program for?
- leaders who are yearning for a deeper and more holistic approach to leading in this increasingly complex world
- leaders who wish to experience stepping out of patterns and into new ways of thinking and being
- those seeking to lead and navigate through a transition in a sustainable way
- leaders wishing to be more authentic, courageous and conscious in how they approach leadership at their organization
Fees: $3,200 (Register by June 1st and receive EARLY BIRD discount - $2,750)
What's Included: program delivery (workshops, debriefs, discussion, reflections), guided (ACMG certified) mountain experience, roundtrip helicopter transfer from Golden to Purcell Mountain Lodge, luxury backcountry guest room and gourmet mountain meals.
Group Registration: Enroll four members of your organization and you can enroll a fifth person at a 50% discount on fees.
Financial Assistance: The Alberta Government provides funding for non-profit organizations and corporations to receive training. If eligible, you could receive up to 2/3 of your training costs (up to $10,000 per trainee). For more information, visit The Alberta Job Grant.
To Register: Contact Purcell Mountain Lodge at 1.888.767.8989 or email Jackie Mah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the location
Purcell Mountain Lodge offers guests a truly unique and unforgettable mountain experience. Perched at 2200 meters (7200’) amidst the alpine slopes of Bald Mountain in the northern Purcell mountains, Purcell Mountain Lodge is accessible only by helicopter, making it a truly remote and stunningly breathtaking location for the Listening Leader retreat. This backcountry luxury lodge is located near Golden, British Columbia, Canada and has been in operation since 1990.